Warning: Last items in stock!
Get ready for a new play experience with the amazing LEGO® Technic™ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader. This model is controlled via the LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ App and comes with an array of advanced app-controlled features and functions! Choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and race over obstacles, play cool sound effects and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log—all from the comfort of your smart device! Or you can test out your skills in the app’s challenges and achievement section—how many reward badges can you collect? And, with high-rise independent suspension, huge wheels and tires, and an awesome color scheme with intricate sticker detailing, this super-rugged LEGO 4x4 really is the coolest app-controlled off-roader in town!
• This cool toy truck model is controlled via the LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 2 XL motors and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun.
• The app-controlled LEGO® 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is operated via a smart device with 3 alternative screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible smart devices.
• Multi-function control: Drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, traverse obstacles, play sound effects and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
• One-touch control: Drag a direction on the screen and see the 4x4 carry out the maneuver.
• Challenges & achievements: Complete challenges to unlock achievement badges.
• Sturdy app-controlled LEGO® truck with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels and chunky tires.
• Smart Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro and 3 accelerometer sensors) and 4 connectivity ports.
• Download the LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app from the App Store or Google Play. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
• This remote-controlled truck requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
• This buildable LEGO® Technic™ model introduces LEGO builders to advanced elements of engineering, while improving reaction times, cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
• Not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.
• 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
No customer reviews for the moment.