Warning: Last items in stock!
Explore innovative engineering and design from one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers of city and all-terrain vehicles with this impressive LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender replica model – an awesome display piece for the home or office. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this detailed reproduction captures the vehicle's beautifully crafted and sculpted surfaces, and comes with a host of realistic functions, including All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch. Open the doors and you’ll discover an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! You can also fold the rear seats forward to view the 4-speed sequential gearbox, lift the bonnet to view the in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons or turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door. A removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, plus a set of original-design rims with road-gripping tires add the final touches to this magnificent model.
• Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and tail door, plus a detailed cabin.
• Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
• Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
• New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
• Check out the olive green, gray and black color scheme.
• Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
• Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
• Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door.
• Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
• This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
• Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
No customer reviews for the moment.